1. Customer is responsible for checking all furniture not excluding factory-packed cartons upon delivery/pick up.
2. Customer must notify Hunter’s Furniture of any damaged merchandise with 48 hours upon receiving merchandise.
3. Damaged merchandise must be returned to store within two business days of date that merchandise was received. Merchandise must be in the original box.
4. Any defects will be determined by manufacturer and an exchange/repair will be given.
5. If we are unable exchange/repair, we will issue a full refund. You can be assured that we will do everything we can to correct all problems with minimal inconvenience to you.
6. We cannot process returns or exchanges for items that have been assembled. Orders that are refused at the time of delivery will be processed under the Refund Policy. Most manufacturers charge a restocking fee or have specific guidelines as a result the customer will be responsible for shipping and handling charges as well as a restocking fee of 25% of the total purchase price. Please allow up to 3 business days to process refund.
7. Mattresses are not returnable.